Advantages of Hydraulic-Powered Auger Equipment in Digging Holes25 March 2019
When you are working on an excavation project, you could always use a little help. For that reason, more people than ever are turning to Mini Diggers in order to get the job done right. Mini diggers provide crews with the ability to dig deep, dig fast, and dig safely. These excavators are highly flexible due to their smaller size, and they can be operated by just about anyone after a short demonstration. With that being said, even the best Mini Digger can benefit from the addition of a hydraulic-powered auger system. Today, we are going to talk about the advantages of this style of digging system.
Benefits of Hydraulic-Powered Auger Equipment
If you want to get your construction job done right, you could probably use a little bit of extra help. Compact excavators can do a lot of great things. One of the best benefits that these Mini Diggers have to offer is their versatility. Mini Diggers have all sorts of attachments that can be applied in order to perform newer tasks. Today, we’re talking about the hydraulic auger system and what it can do for your Mini Digger. This system attaches directly to the excavator in order to allow quick, effective, and powerful drilling. What other benefits does it bring?
1) Enhanced Digging Power – You only need to run across a tough dig site once in order to know how frustrating it can be. With a hydraulic powered auger attachment, you’ll be able to dig deep and fast with the kind of power you probably only dreamed of. The best part of all? You don’t have to get out of your seat. You’ll see dramatically enhanced digging power while operating the machine like normal.
2) Flexible Auger Bits – With your auger system in place, you’ll have the ability to specialise the work that you are doing. Auger bits come in a variety of different shapes and sizes depending on the type of hole that you are trying to drill. If you are drilling a shallow hole, your needs will be vastly different than they would be if you were drilling a deep hole. With a hydraulic auger system installed, you get to make the choice about what bit you want to work with.
If you are ready to tackle your next project, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Melbourne Mini Diggers, we have the excavation tools that you need in order to get your project done. Call us today to discuss your needs, our Mini Diggers, and the benefits of the hydraulic auger system we’ve discussed above.
- Hire Mini Diggers for Site Preparation Projects and Access to Tight Spaces
- Dingo Rotary Hoe Specifications: Perfect for Gardening and Landscaping Projects
- Versatility and Functionality: Qualities that Make Mini Diggers Stand Out
- The Growing Popularity of Mini Diggers in Excavating and Trenching Projects
- Mini Diggers: Excavation and Trenching Equipment that Maintain Both Power and Flexibility
- How Do Plumbers and Electricians Benefit from the Use of Mini Diggers?
- Use Mini Diggers for Trenching Without Damaging Pavements
- When Large Equipment Won’t Work and will not Fit: Hire Mini Diggers for Your Project
- Avoid the Hassle of Soil Spreading and Levelling by Using Mini Diggers
- Significance of Mini Diggers in Pole Digging Projects