Backbreaking for Landscaping: Why is it wiser to hire a Mini Digger machine than to opt for a DIY job?05 June 2018
When it comes to landscaping and gardening, most homeowners would rather attempt to undergo it themselves than pay someone else to do it. Reasoning that a little manual work wouldn’t be so bad makes sense, however, once outside, under the heat of the sun, it quickly becomes obvious that manual digging is time consuming and backbreaking work.
While tilling the earth for some is a pleasant and soothing experience, DIY digging really isn’t for everybody. This is especially true for people who are new to the rigours of manual labour, or for individuals who are hindered physically in some way with an injury or disability. Most people aren’t aware of the fact that there are different types and hardness of soil, and it can be pretty hard to dig. This is true for untouched sites, or in areas where there is a greater amount of clay soil over loam or sand.
Manual Digging – It Isn’t as Easy as People Think
Digging a six-foot hole may not seem like a big problem to most people, even for one man, irrespective of soil type. However, for anyone who has dug a 3 foot deep pipe bed or fence post holes, six feet is a long way down. And, soil type matters, a lot! Even if the soil is loose, an average person unused to manual labour will still be unable to dig any hole with relative ease, especially if they lack specific tools for the job.
If you’re looking to avoid all the unnecessary aches and pains that come with landscaping and digging holes in the earth, then you will be glad to know there is a mini digger for hire. You’re probably wondering, why go through the trouble of hiring someone else to do it, when you can perfectly undertake it on your own? Here’s why!
Hiring a Mini Digger for Landscaping – Why it’s better than DIY?
Compared to manual digging, you get a lot of benefits when you hire a mini digger machine for your next property project. Mini diggers are ideal machines for use in digging trenches, fence post holes, plumbing pipe beds or any other landscaping job with relative ease, and precision. Where can you hire a mini digger in Melbourne?
Here at Melbourne Mini Diggers, we understand the needs of property owners, plumbers, electricians, building contractors and landscapers. Whether you need to lay some piping, prepare a driveway, or you’re just planning a simple flower or vegetable garden, and you need move some soil or dig new fence post holes, then Melbourne Mini Diggers can help you.
For fast, reliable and effortless landscaping work, that doesn’t leave a mess, please visit our website, or contact Ash, at 0439-734-991: melbourneminidiggers.com.au
- How Can Landscapers Take Advantage of Mini Diggers?
- Assessing the Condition of Your Mini Digger through a Thorough Visual Inspection
- Conducting Soil Moving Activities with Mini Diggers
- Common Issues with Mini Diggers that Should Be Resolved Immediately
- Things to Consider Before Starting an Excavation Project
- A Useful Guide in Selecting the Best Mini Digger Attachment for Your Application
- Main Reasons Why You Should Choose Mini Diggers over Pedestrian Trenchers
- Tight and Narrow Access Excavation Projects: Mini Diggers is the Most Useful Equipment
- The Versatile Uses of a Mini Excavator for Pond and Play Pool Digging
- Post Hole Digging Safety Precautions: The Proper Use of Mini Augers