Home Foundation: Advantages of Digging with a Mini Excavator23 November 2015
Without a doubt; home foundations require a lot of digging. And nothing is more ideal for the job than a mini excavator. These amazing devices are extremely versatile and advantageous when it comes to digging a home foundation.
Compact and Powerful
The mini excavator is also called a compact excavator; for good reason. The equipment is compact enough to get into tight places plus get the job done. They are also referred to as mini diggers. However, don’t be misled by the title ‘mini’; under the hood they contain quite the horse power. Now the mini digger does not perform as good as a diesel engine designed for a tractor but it does pack some power and is far less cumbersome.
The mini size can fit into confined spaces where bigger machinery cannot access. Plus it has incredible digging power, unbelievable ground speed and enhanced hydraulic flow. As a result, the mini digger can get the job done effectively, safely and quickly.
Multipurpose Dumping Height
The mini digger has the ability to swing into a 360 degree angle; so dumping height is not a restrictive issue. The device can smoothly spin into another direction to put the load where it is needed. This is particularly convenient since most heavy equipment like a dump truck can only be parked in certain areas because of its size.
A Light Footprint
Since a home foundation needs to be level, heavy equipment is not always the best option. Because of their weight and size, heavy equipment has tendency to scuff and grind the surface. However, mini diggers leave a light footprint with their specially made rubber tracks. As well, the tires are built to avoid slips while loading it for transport.
When building a home foundation you want to make as little noise as possible. After all, noise pollution can disturb the environment and irritate the neighbors. Compared to bigger machines, mini diggers are a lot quieter. This is especially true when the device is used across cement or hard surfaces.
Ease of Use
A mini digger is driven by one person. It is easy to operate, even for the novice. Additionally, it can traverse through rough terrain and easily ascend inclines. And because it is simple to operate, your home foundation is dug faster and much safer.
A mini excavator reduces the cost of permits. Oftentimes, heavy equipment requires a commercial driver’s licenses and permits for hauling the device on the highway. However, mini diggers are easy to transport and generally do not need permits for operating or hauling. In addition, mini diggers are very efficient and will save you labour plus get the job done faster.
- How Can Landscapers Take Advantage of Mini Diggers?
- Assessing the Condition of Your Mini Digger through a Thorough Visual Inspection
- Conducting Soil Moving Activities with Mini Diggers
- Common Issues with Mini Diggers that Should Be Resolved Immediately
- Things to Consider Before Starting an Excavation Project
- A Useful Guide in Selecting the Best Mini Digger Attachment for Your Application
- Main Reasons Why You Should Choose Mini Diggers over Pedestrian Trenchers
- Tight and Narrow Access Excavation Projects: Mini Diggers is the Most Useful Equipment
- The Versatile Uses of a Mini Excavator for Pond and Play Pool Digging
- Post Hole Digging Safety Precautions: The Proper Use of Mini Augers