The Real Purpose of Stump Grinding: Why Grind?27 August 2018
Having a tree stump on your property is a hazard, as it poses a real danger to your family, neighbours, or anyone venturing onto your land. Ultimately, it is the property owner’s responsibility to remove potentially harmful situations to keep people safe, and in the case of tree stumps, they need to be removed or ground down.
Tree stumps can be either be physically removed by pulling them from the ground, or you can grind them down to be flush with the ground, to eliminate any potential risk of injury to people or property such as vehicles. In fact, it is very important to remove old tree stumps, as any injuries caused by them can increase your home’s insurance premium.
Not only are they dangerous to have on your property, but old tree stumps can harbour many nasty insects that could migrate to your house, such as termites and ants. Hiring a stump removal service is the best way to get rid of an unwanted tree stump. There are a few ways that they can be removed, such by using chemicals, or heavy equipment to dig out and physically remove it, or by grinding a tree stump down below the ground so it will not become a danger to anyone. Of these choices, many stump removal experts recommend stump grinding as the best solution.
The Real Purpose of Why Stump Grinding is Best
Physically removing a tree is hard work, too difficult for manual labour to accomplish in any reasonable amount of time. That is why heavy equipment such as bulldozers and backhoes are used. However, these are often times too expensive to hire and too big to access residential properties to remove tree stumps. Tree grinding machines are smaller and less costly, and, they can access residential properties more easily.
The main purpose of stump grinding is to completely remove tree stumps so that the area will be safe for people to use, and so you can use the area for a different purpose once the stump is gone.
At Melbourne Mini Diggers, we offer stump removal in Melbourne and Ballarat areas. We use dingo stump grinders to easily remove any tree stumps you have on your property. Dingos are ideal machines because they can access and operate in confined spaces, such as between two buildings where other larger machines cannot, and, they are also cheaper to hire.
If you have a tree stump that you need removed quickly, don’t hesitate to contact us here at Melbourne Mini Diggers, we can help.
- Know the Capabilities of Digging Attachments for Mini Diggers
- How Mini Diggers Can Be a Big Help in Small Projects
- Easy Post Hole Digging and Fence Installation Using Dingo Post Hole Digger
- Limitations of Mini Diggers or Compact Excavators
- Excavation and Earth Moving Services in Ballarat: Choose Melbourne Mini Diggers
- Backfilling Compaction Requirements and The Use of Mini Diggers
- Mini Digger Operations and Safety Protocols During Covid19 Pandemic
- How to Choose the Right Mini Digger Attachment for Your Project
- Factors that Can Hamper a Mini Digger’s Efficiency
- Ground Reshaping Through Soil Moving: The Efficiency of Mini Diggers